computer education for all

AIOU Overseas Cell

AIOU Overseas Cell
Examination Centers for Aiou Overseas Students
Embassy of Pakistan, Muscat Building No.1702, Way No.2133 Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos Muscat, OMAN
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zaid Arab Pakisan School Abu Dhabi, UAE
H.H. Sheikh Rashid Al Makhtoom Pakistan School Dubai, UAE
Pakistan Education Centre Doha, QATAR
Embassy of Pakisan Kuwait, KUWAIT
Pakistan School Manama, BAHRAIN
Pakistan International School Jeddah, KSA
Pakistan International School Riyadh, KSA
Pakistan International School Al-Khobar, KSA


  1. plase give me al khobar any cotect no...

  2. my no is 059 1028070 so i need al khobar center I wanna complete my last semster for BA

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. If you need your previous result history you can visit it Result History of AIOU

  5. hello i want to start my form Dubai can you send me your address and contact number and requirements for admission at my this e-mail thank you

  6. Assalamoalekum friends.
    i want to study for bachelor degree and get the degree.
    please help me if you have any contact for AIOU in muscat Oman.

    Muhammad Sajjad